1. I’m really into bright colours and pink right now so I knew I had to get this shirt when I saw it!
2. Can’t wait to whip these gorgeous Aerie pieces out when summer comes. I could live in those cotton shorts because they are so comfy.
3. The flower bracelet is a souvenir from Spain and I made the other friendship bracelets.
They’re so easy to make and you can make them in any colour combination you want.
4. My new floral jacket I got in the Lover jumble sale in Melbourne. The lines were long but it was worth the wait.
5. These are my current favourite everyday boots! They’re by Tony Bianco courtesy of Westfield.
pics by me